Sauteed Roast Vegetable Wrap
Also known as: throw the random crap in the fridge into a skillet
- 1 C. store bought roasted chicken, diced
- 1 Bell pepper, chopped into ¼" pieces
- ½ Large yellow onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ Tbsp. Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 2 10" whole wheat tortillas
- Handful of leftover Roast Vegetables
Add the oil to a large sauté pan and place over high heat. When the oil is smoking, add the onions, peppers, garlic. When the veggies have started to brown, stir in chicken and soy sauce, cook another few minutes.
When it's all done, scoop it into the warmed tortillas and consume with confidence.