In early 2020 Blazey and I sat down and brainstormed goals for the year across a few categories.
Buy a House
- No new credit until house is purchased
- Attend home-buying class (2020-02-22 10MST)
- Contact lender in May
- Buy homebuying book
- Research homebuying book
This refers to both physical and mental health.
- Make doctors appointments
- Eye exam
- Dentist (Mouth guard for Blazey :))
- General physical
- Workout a minimum of 1 day a week
- Record meals on MyFitnessPal
- Use vacation time
- No TV on weeknights
- Eating out
- Max of 2 nights per week -- additional meals out should only be salad with no alcohol
- Try a new restaurant once/mo.
- Pay off any credit card debt
- 15%+ of net income into retirement accounts without an employer matching
- $400/mo. into Betterment joint investment
- $2,550 cumulative into home savings/mo.
- Agility class or additional obedience class
- some additional structured training
- Nails and teeth practice daily -- brushing teeth, trimming nails
- Bath training weekly
- Jumping up
- Contact Chrissy in Feb about additional training
- Complete Blue Bell Mesa Trail
- Rabbit mountain and Teller farm trail to practice