- 2 gal Farmer's All Natural Whole Milk
- ½ tsp CaCl2 (diluted with ½ c. distilled water)
- ½ tsp Animal Rennet (diluted with ¼ c. distilled water)
- ¼ tsp Mesophilic culture
- 1 Tbps Cheese salt
- Prepare 5 gallons of sanitizer in a bucket
* 2 Cheese clothes
* 3-Gallon stainless steel pot
* Large stainless steel slotted spoon
* Large mesh strainer
* Small mixing bowel
* Long knife to cut curds
* Cheese mold
- Put 2 gallons of milk into 3-gallon pot, add dilluted CaCl2
- Heat milk to 90°F
- Add ¼ tsp Mesophilic and let ripen for 45 mins.
- Add diluted rennet stir up-and-down for 1 min.
- Cover and let set for 45 min.
- Cut the curd into ½" in pieces
- Allow to rest 5 mins
- Put into sink and run 120°F water around the pot, while monitoring the temp and stirring. Ideally the, pot will come up to 100°F over 30mins.