- 2 gal Farmer's All Natural Whole Milk
- ½ tsp CaCl2 (diluted with ½ c. distilled water)
- ½ tsp Animal Rennet (diluted with ¼ c. distilled water)
- ¼ tsp Mesophilic culture
- 1 Tbps Cheese salt
- . Prepare 5 gallons of sanitizer in a bucket
- . Sanitize:
* 2 Cheese clothes
* 3-Gallon stainless steel pot
* Large stainless steel slotted spoon
* Large mesh strainer
* Small mixing bowel
* Long knife to cut curds
* Cheese mold
- . Put 2 gallons of milk into 3-gallon pot, add dilluted CaCl2
- . Heat milk to 90°F
- . Add ¼ tsp Mesophilic and let ripen for 45 mins.
- . Add diluted rennet stir up-and-down for 1 min.
- . Cover and let set for 45 min.
- . Cut the curd into ½" in pieces
- . To be continued...